Before you go
- Register as KEK user
- Fill this form for annual renewal or new registration
- Apply for wireless service:
- Login to the user portal, in the menu on the left click on "Administrative Procedures for Visiting KEK/J-PARC", then click on "Administration relating to your visit", then click on the "Next" button.
- Look under "Online Application Forms" for the list of application forms you have (or have not) completed
- Fill the "Application for Wireless LAN access (Tsukuba Campus)" form: you'll receive the network key by e-mail.
Please note that every Japanese fiscal year (starting April 1st) you have to extend your user registration and to apply again for wireless access.
There are many hotels in Tsukuba: the closest to KEK is the Urban Hotel
Dorms (for single users) and apartments (for families) are available on KEK campus. To make a reservation login to the user portal, on the menu to the left select "Accommodation Booking and/or Travel Expenses" then :
For the dorm: "Make an Accommodation Booking and/or Apply for Travel Expenses"
For the apartments: "Apply for Apartment Accommodation (Tsukuba Campus)"
KEK Material procurement (internal site)