The ATLAS Napoli User Interfaces (UI) attend to be a replication of the LXPLUS services at CERN.
The main idea is that you are be able to work in Napoli Local resources as you usually do at CERN, adding the possibility to ask and/or develop custom environments.
The core properties are:
- CERN lxplus facilities and properties
- Flexibility in the use of the resources like spaces on demand
- Collaboration between the members of the UI users
- Usability and custom applications in case that is necessary
In our vision, we see:
- People working into the local resources, with constant feedback in order to create a better environment everyday, taking into account that it is impossible to create a perfect facility from the beginning since with don't know the necessities of the users, so please, use the resources and let us known if you find good/bad/missing properties and tools, helping to the managers to keep the system as update as possible!
There are ...
The Memory use of the User Interfaces at TR3 in Naples:
Update of the e-mail List for accounts into the User Interfaces at TR3 in Naples:
For full documentation and features, please Check our TWIKI page!!
For more Training course produced for the NAPOLI STUDENT&USERS Check our MOODLE page!!