Physics Analysis Tools for CMS software
Our group contributed to the developments of software tools for CMS analysis. We developed components of the framework, the initial format of physics objects to be stored in CMS events for data analysis (AOD) and we designed the core of CMS software layer for the analysis tools.
We had the responsibility to co-coordination of the Analysis Tools project from 2005 to 2008.
- CMS Configuration Editor: GUI based application for user analysis job, Annapaola de Cosa, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 331 072046, proceedings of CHEP 2010, 18–22 October 2010, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
- PAT: The CMS Physics Analysis Toolkit, W Adam et al., 2010 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 219 032017, proceedings of CHEP '09, Prague, Czech Republic, 21-27 Mar 2009
- Expression and cut parser for CMS event data, Luca Lista et al., 2010 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 219 032050, proceedings of CHEP '09, Prague, Czech Republic, 21-27 Mar 2009
- Physics Analysis Tools for the CMS Experiment at LHC, F. Fabozzi et al., IEEE TNS, Vol. 55, n.6, pp 3539-3543 (2008)
- Physics Analysis Tools for CMS experiment at LHC, L. Lista et al., proceedings of CHEP '07, Victoria, Canada, 2-7 sep 2007
- Physics Analysis Tools Offline Guide